- This course has passed.
Level 3 Award in Education and Training
21 October - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
3 day course (all dates must be attended)
Dates: 21st October, 4th and 25th November 2019
This 3 day course is designed for newly appointed trainers and includes:
- How to deliver effective and informative learning sessions
- Understanding the teaching role and its responsibility
- Assessment of learning
- A teaching session to demonstrate delivery and assessment of learning
This course is suitable for anyone looking to become a qualified trainer.
Please be aware that this training will require coursework to be completed, which is why an individual support day that will be arranged by mutual consent and participants will be offered a time slot on the day to suit them in order to complete this.
By the end of the course the learner will:
- Be expected to have the confidence to plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate training sessions
- Be able to stand and facilitate formal sessions by delivering high quality training
- Understand principles and practices of learning and development in groups
- Be able to facilitate learning and development in groups
- Be able to assist groups to apply new knowledge and skills in practical contexts
- Be able to assist learners to reflect on their learning and development undertaken in groups
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Understand the types of assessment used in education and training
- Understand how to involve learners and others in the assessment process
- Understand the role and use of constructive feedback in the assessment process
- Understand requirements for keeping records of assessment in education and training
- Learners must not already have a level 3 training qualification
- Learners must have at least a Level 2 Maths and English
» Cancellation policy applies
Disclaimer: Please note that this course is £350/person for Standard, Silver and Gold members only. Associate Members will incur a cost for this training. For more details, please email email@example.com before booking.