Course fee: Non-member: £50 | Associate Member: £38 | ACE Member: £34 | HCPA Member: Fully funded*
Half day course via Zoom
This course is designed for managers, senior staff or any person who has a responsibility to ensure governance and compliance within their organisation. Delegates should have a working knowledge of governance and compliance within the health and social care setting.
The course is designed to support providers who require support in ensuring governance within their organisation and who need specific KLOE guidance.
• CQC expectations under EFFECTIVE
• What governance is, and what this means within the organisation
• Areas of concern under EFFECTIVE
• Establish understanding of CQC, SQUIG and PAMMS and how these services can support EFFECTIVE
• Roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of Nominated Individuals, Registered Managers and Compliance Leads. and how these triangulate within governance and the EFFECTIVE KLOE
• How to link the EFFECTIVE KLOE reflective practice in continuous improvement
• Discussion and information on tool kits. Mock inspections, audit tools and consultation
Delegates are expected to be engaged in learning, participate in all activities including group discussions, and share their own experiences, whilst respecting confidentiality.
*Please note: As per our T&C’s, this course carries a fee in the event of non-attendance, non-completion or late cancellation.
Please note: Bookings of more than two delegates per site may be amended to allow access to all member organisations at the discretion of HCPA.
Delegates who are late may not be admitted into the training and a cost incurred.