Course fee: Standard: N/A | Associate Member: Fully funded | ACE Member: Fully funded| HCPA Member: Fully funded
2 hour webinar via Zoom Register here
This session is designed for managers, senior staff or any person who has a responsibility to ensure governance and compliance within their organisation.
Delegates should have a working knowledge of governance and compliance within the health and social care setting.
The session is designed for Care providers who require support in ensuring governance within their organisation and who need specific KLOE guidance.
• CQC expectations under EFFECTIVE
• What governance is, and what this means within the organisation
• Areas of concern under EFFECTIVE
• Establish understanding of CQC, SQUIG and PAMMS and how these services can support EFFECTIVE
• Roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of Nominated Individuals, Registered Managers and Compliance Leads. and how these triangulate within governance and the EFFECTIVE KLOE
• How to link the EFFECTIVE KLOE reflective practice in continuous improvement
• Overview and information on tool kits. Mock inspections, audit tools and consultation
• Recognise the responsibilities involved under the EFFECTIVE KLOE and how to embed this within their service.
• To have clear guidance regarding the roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities under EFFECTIVE
• To have knowledge of what different inspecting bodies provide and support given.
• To be aware of areas of concern and how to ensure governance under EFFECTIVE is met.
• To have a knowledge of inspection criteria and how to measure this.
• To be signposted to areas that will support with governance and compliance