- This course has passed.
Flu and Infection Control
3 September, 2019 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This course covers influenza (flu) complications, myths and misconceptions, and infection control measures such as hand hygiene and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Explain how Influenza can have a negative impact within the organisation
- Identify how influenza spreads and how it can be minimised
- Describe ways in how we can reduce the spread
- Summarise when and why hand hygiene is essential
- Demonstrate correct hand hygiene procedures
Requirements & Suitability
This course is suitable for care practitioners and kitchen staff working within any type of adult care service