- This course has passed.
First Aid at Work
3 March - 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
3 day course (all dates must be attended)
Dates: 3rd, 4th, 5th March
This Level 3 Qualification teaches delegates how to apply first aid within the workplace.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- understand the role and responsibilities of an Emergency First Aider
- assess a first aid incident
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- manage a casualty with external bleeding
- manage a casualty who is in shock
- manage a casualty with a minor injury
Requirements and Suitability
This course is suitable for all levels of staff working within any type of adult care service.
» Cancellation policy applies
Disclaimer: Please note that this course is fully funded for Standard, Silver and Gold members only.