- This course has passed.
Falls – Champion CPD Forum
16 May, 2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
For Falls Champions
It is important that Champions get the opportunity to continue to network with other Champions be updated on policy and guidance changes, continue and create new links with health and social care professionals, and gain new techniques and strategies related to the Champion subject.
- Results from the sponsors of this training (CCG) will be discussed
- Causes of falls will be reviewed and research-based solutions considered
- Delegates will be expected to discuss their own training issues, and a small session on micro-teaches (these do not need to be planned in advance)
- Both familiar and any new equipment will be discussed and demonstrated
- Problem-solving workshops will allow Champions to share problems and solutions
Requirements to attend:
Must have completed a HCPA Falls Champion Pathway