Course fee: Standard: N/A | Associate Member: Fully funded | ACE Member: Fully funded| HCPA Member: Fully funded
2 hour interactive webinar via Zoom Register here
This interactive webinar will support you to enhance your complaint management skills as a leader.
Learn to identify common types of complaints, navigate the complaint handling process, and utilise investigatory techniques for objective conclusions.
Discover the benefits of fostering a culture of feedback and continuous improvement, transforming complaints into opportunities for growth and driving organisational success. Don’t miss this chance to become a leader equipped to resolve complaints effectively and empower your team.
• Identify common types of complaints.
• Explain the benefits of implementing a feedback process.
• Analyse the stages of the complaint handling process.
• Utilise investigatory techniques for evidence-based conclusions.
• Explain the positive outcomes of complaints.