- This course has passed.
End of Life Symptom Management for Qualified Nurses
29 October - 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- To identify pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches to symptom control
- To identify the requirements of anticipatory prescribing and tools used
- To identify rationale for the use of syringe pumps
- To be able to assess and identify symptoms at the end of life and the management of them
- To be able to state the process of re-use of medication
Tickets are not available as this course has passed.