- This course has passed.
Effective Complaints Management
12 August - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
On this remote interactive training session, learners will discuss current complaints management processes and compare these with recommended best practice. This course also provides delegates with techniques to effectively investigate, assess, and resolve complaints with a positive solution.
By the end of this session, learners will be able to:
• Identify what is important to the complainant
• Analyse the stages of the complaint handling process
• Utilise investigatory techniques to reach evidence-based conclusions
• Assess all evidence to resolve complaints with appropriate solutions
• Explain the positive outcomes of complaints
This session is interactive and will require participation from all learners. To allow for maximum engagement having your camera and audio switched on is highly recommended.
Please note that places are limited, so please register early to secure your place.