- This course has passed.
Effective Complaints Management
17 October, 2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
On this course, learners will discuss current complaints management processes and compare these with recommended best practice. This course also provides delegates with techniques to effectively investigate, assess, and resolve complaints with a positive solution.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify what is important to the complainant
- Analyse the stages of the complaint handling process
- Utilise investigatory techniques to reach evidence-based conclusions
- Assess all evidence to resolve complaints with appropriate solutions
- Explain the positive outcomes of complaints
Requirements & Suitability
This course is designed for leadership/supervisor roles or those with the authority to receive and process complaints in any type of adult care service.
Delegates must also be willing and able to implement the action plan in their own organisation.