- This course has passed.
Conflict Management in Training
9 December, 2019 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This course will explore the different types of conflict that may occur in a learning session and looks at coping strategies to manage these. This course is designed to help learners develop methods to avoid conflict, gain tools to de-escalate, and resolve situations as well as identify the positive effects of conflict.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define the role of a trainer
- Explore expectations of the trainer and learner relationship, including boundaries
- Analyse the different types and common causes of conflict
- Develop strategies to avoid, defuse, and resolve conflict
- Explain the benefits of positive conflict in a learning session
- To implement the skills acquired from the learning session back in their organisation
Requirements & Suitability
This course is suitable for any type of adult care service and anyone who has to deliver training, facilitate sessions or chair meetings. Learners should be willing and able to utilise their skills back in the workplace.