- This course has passed.
Communication and British Values
11 November, 2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This course is aimed at learners who wish to explore the principles that underpin British Values and Values for life. It will also support learners who wish to have a better understanding of what good communication is and how this enables effective communication in the work place.
- Identify types of communication
- Explore what is effective communication
- Identify barriers to effective communication
- Identify the 5 Values for life
- Summarise legislation relating to British Values
- Outline values that recognise respect for others.
Requirements and suitability
This course is suitable for any care practitioner who has completed the care certificate training, who are currently working within the care industry and wishes to update their knowledge of British Values and improve their communication skills.