- This course has passed.
Chairing and Facilitating Meetings
11 November - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This course is aimed at those who are needing to facilitate/chair meetings in the future or wish to develop their current facilitation skills. Learners will discuss the role of the facilitator, develop techniques on dealing with difficult behaviour, and be able to evaluate effectively.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the role of the facilitator/chair
- Identify the set-up and structure of facilitated sessions
- Analyse facilitation skills and techniques
- Develop effective communication skills
- Utilise different assessment and feedback tools
Requirements & Suitability
This course is designed for leadership/senior roles and anyone who may have to chair/facilitate meetings in any type of adult care service. Learners must be willing and able to implement the skills from the learning session.