- This course has passed.
Chair Based exercise CPD for Instructors
29 September - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Continuing Professional Development for trained Level 2 Chair Based exercise Instructors:
This half-day CPD course is for instructors trained on the level 2 chair-based exercise course. Trainers will network with other staff and be able to work together to find solutions to current barriers in exercise through discussion and practical advice. This course will allow instructors to refresh on the learnt evidence-based exercises and learn new ways to get individuals in their care setting to maintain and improve both their physical and mental well-being
By the end of this half-day course you will be able to:
- Discuss updates around physical activity and how COVID-19 has effected those in the care setting.
- Outline responsibilities, risk assessments and recording
- Refresher of evidence-based exercises
- Overcome common challenges you face
- Network with other trained Chair Based Exercise Instructors
Requirements & Suitability
Must have completed the Level 2 – Chair Based Exercise Course.