Chair Based Exercise – Continuing Professional Development
25 November - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This half-day CPD course will be for anyone who has completed the level 2 chair-based exercise course. This course will include updates to the current guidelines around Physical activity and understand the importance of the paperwork involved. This course will also be a refresher on learnt evidence-based exercises. Includes discussion and practical advice to overcome common challenges that may occur and support learners to further adapt exercises for common medical conditions.
By the end of this half-day course you will be able to:
- Discuss updates around physical activity
- Outline responsibilities, risk assessments and recording
- Refresher of evidence-based exercises
- Overcome common challenges you face
- Adapt exercise for common medical conditions
Requirements & Suitability
Must have completed the Level 2 – Chair Based Exercise Course.