25 February, 2020 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This course is designed to go through the legal frameworks of a care plan and the importance of getting them right, different ways of contributing to care plan information, and who is responsible for the information and up-keep. This course will also cover how to create personalised care plans reflecting on the abilities and capacity of the individual and how to write care plans when the individual cannot consent.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Design and create a personalised care plan
- Identify the importance of care planning
- Summarise the legal requirements and compliance
- Contribute to partnership working
- Identify re-enablement plans
- Develop skills to carry out risk assessments in-line with positive risk taking
Requirements & Suitability
This course is designed for staff who are responsible for writing and implementing care plans for their organisation, who wish to have the most recent up-to-date knowledge on person centred care planning.
The learner must be involved in the care planning implementation back in their organisation and have an understanding of the requirements for an effective care plan.