- This course has passed.
Business Continuity Planning – Cohort 1
9 March - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This course is designed for managers, senior staff or any person who has a responsibility to complete, manage complete business continuity plans within their organisation.
This course covers the process of recognising, identifying and analysing risks to their organisations.
• How to effectively plan for business disruption and increase resilience.
• Use industry standards and best practice.
• How to involve staff teams and use reflection.
• How to use analysis when completing an effective plan.
• EU Transition.
• Solutions and mitigating risk.
• The impact of COVID-19 on businesses, suppliers and resources.
• Reviewing and refining business continuity plans.
• Tools that can be used to ensure effectiveness within the plan.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
• Recognise the responsibilities involved in effective business continuity planning.
• To define the process and stages of effective business continuity planning and embed this within their service.
• To confidentially look at solutions use analysis when completing business continuity plans
Requirements and expectations
Learners will be expected to attend all sessions, be engaged in learning, participate in all activities including group discussions, and share their own experiences of working in the care sector, whilst respecting confidentiality Learner should a working knowledge of business continuity plans and their purpose within the health and social care setting.