An Introduction to Care Leadership
18 November - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
2 day course (both dates must be attended)
Date: 18th November and 5th December 2019
This course will teach delegates about effective leadership and help them identify different management techniques. This course also provides an opportunity for delegates to reflect on their own management style, to recognise positional power, and how to become more influential. Delegates will identify top tips for effective leadership and learn how to implement these.
- Identify effective management and leadership styles
- Agree behaviour expectations
- Understand one minute management techniques
- Evaluate own management and leadership style
- Implement process for one min management techniques in own setting and record
Learners should be willing to lead their team effectively, be open to implementing new techniques, and respect confidentiality in the class room
» Cancellation policy applies
Disclaimer: Please note that this course is fully funded for Standard, Silver and Gold members only. Associate Members will incur a cost for this training. For more details, please email email@example.com before booking.