- This course has passed.
Advanced Safeguarding – Creating a Culture of developing Professional Curiosity
16 October - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This course covers how to create a culture of professional curiosity within your organisation, how to be a good role model, and how to support staff to take a professionally curious role approach to take appropriate and approach to take appropriate and positive action to protect someone’s safety and welfare.
- Explore what is professional curiosity and how it can be promoted within the organisation
- Analysis the barriers to professional curiosity
- Evaluate new ways of working and state how these practices will be implemented
- Explore ways of holding courageous and difficult conversations
- Explore new ways of recording and sharing information
Learners must have a knowledge of safeguarding at the leadership level.