- This course has passed.
Advanced Care Planning
8 October - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- To identify what is included as part of advance care planning
- To recognise the importance of treatment escalation planning
- To consider the importance of person centred advance care planning
- To gain confidence in discussing wishes and preferences with clients
- What tools are available to use and support us as indicators to last year of life
- To identify how to start the conversations when people have cognitive impairment
Tickets are not available as this course has passed.