Ensuring water conservation is at the heart of our actions and behaviour
Affinity Water now offers the Priority Services Register (PSR) that is a service for customers who require a little extra help as they might be visually impaired, have hearing difficulties, medical conditions or simply would like a password scheme. This is free to join.
Working closely with the Council, it is key to ensure residents are aware of this service and sign up for extra protection they may need. Some of the services that are offered include:
- Visually impaired – The provision of bills and all other printed communications in Braille, large print and as an audiotape or CD. You can also change the colours for this website to adapt it to suit your needs.
- Hearing difficulties – Access to type talk facilities available. This is a free service which lets you speak or type the conversation and then converts it into text both online and over the phone.
- Medical Conditions – If you have a medical condition that requires you to use large amounts of water, you can be added to their register. They may deliver water to you during a supply interruption.
- Password scheme – Register for their password scheme, so you can tell if their staff are genuine if they visit you. Before they enter your property, they must tell you the password first.
- Physical or mental health needs – The guarantee to treat any information you share with them sensitively.
» Click here to read more about the Priority Services Register (PSR)