Herts Care Partners
New process for 2018!
Join Herts Care Partners Today!
We are calling on all local care providers to join our Herts Care Partners network – a recognised, reliable and trusted brand of excellent customer service. And as of April 2018, all HCC contracted providers are requested to come on board too!
For instructions and assistance on how to join, please read on.
Our shared values:
- Building resilience in Health and Social Care
- Raising the profile of Health and Social Care using ‘Good Care Campaign’
- Working together with people and carers in mind
Are you a Voluntary Care organisation?
Three steps to becoming a Herts Care Partner
There are three easy steps to follow in order to join the Herts Care Partners and we request that this is completed within the first 12 months of membership at HCPA as we will ask for evidence of this at your next renewal.
In return you will be sent:
- Herts Care Partners lanyards for each member of staff
- A membership certificate signed by the Director of Adult Care Services and the Chief Executive of the HCPA
- A high res version of the HCP logo
We will contact you every year and ask you to renew your Herts Care Partners membership. We will ask for:
- an updated action plan on the two self-assessment toolkits
- Plus for you to carry out an additional toolkit from the list of available toolkits